1. Distribution of extremophilic organism into - A. Domains
- archeae, bacteria and acidophile; B. Extremophile types
- alkaliphile, barophile, halophile, psychrophile and thermophiles; C. Enzyme classes
- oxidoreductase, transferase, hydrolase, lyase, isomerase, ligase; D. Extreme-stability
- thermostability (30 to 120 °C), psychrostability (-5 to 25 °C), acidostability (pH 2 to pH 6), alkalistability (pH 8 to pH 11), halostability (0 to 30 % (w/w) NaCl), barostability (20 to 99 MPa).
2. Amino acid composition analysis in different extremophilic proteins
- A. Thermophile vs Mesophile vs Psychrophile; B. Acidophile vs Alkaliphile; C. Halophile vs Non-halophile; and D. Barophile vs Non-barophile.
3. Dipeptide composition analysis in different extremophilic proteins
- A. Thermophile; B. Psychrophile; C. Acidophile; D. Alkaliphile; E. Halophile; and F. Barophile
4. Prioritizing statistically significant in different extremophilic proteins
- A. Thermophile vs Mesophile; B. Psychrophile vs Mesophile; C. Thermophile vs Psychrophile; D. Acidophile vs Alkaliphile; E. Halophile vs Non-halophile; and F. Barophile vs Non-barophile